Tuesday, February 23, 2010

George Rahal Has Returned to His Blog

Just as Cincinnatus returned from his small farm in exile and became Dictator of Rome, thus, George Rahal has returned to his blog as chief technical analyst and trader.  Well done George!
George presents a very bullish theses on his blog, http://g-rahal.blogspot.com/ . His argument is so strong that I was discouraged to enter the market with a short position when my T's expired.  The decision was well warranted and saved me some money.  I am currently updating my charts in order to discover and support George's bullish theses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually adore your posting choice, very charming,
don't quit and keep creating mainly because it simply just well worth to follow it,
looking forward to look over a whole lot more of your current posts, thanks ;)