Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Taking Profits Because I Can

I an currently long DIA @ 101.27 from last Friday and Long BGU @ 48.31 from Tuesday just after the opening.  I am also short BGZ @ 17.97 from Tuesday morning and this is essentially a long position.  I am going to take my profits because I have a nice one.  The current T does not begin to expire until some time Friday but I am taking my profits anyway.  I executed the following orders at these prices:
Sold DIA @103.22  + 1.95
Sold BGU @ 50.21 + 1.90
Bot to cover BGZ @ 17.20 + .71

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you considering going short into next week? Congrats on a nice move. Wendy

Wasawingforward said...

Wendy, I am anticipating putting out a short position Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning, DC

David Corna said...

Wendy, Something very strange happened to my blog account. It must be those Chinese Westpointers hacking into my account. Yes I an considering going short next week but George Rahal is making me take another look at this market move. I will let you know what conclusions that I reach. DC

Anonymous said...

That's alarming that someone blogged who isn't you. Always interested to get other's takes as well. Have a great weekend. Wendy