Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DIA 10 min close October 28, 2009 Price Oscillator












This is a price oscillator chart created by plugging in the 10 minute closing price of the DIA into Terry Laundry's volume oscillator formula. The function is a smooth curve that demonstrates persistence as it changes direction. The function has been negative since 11:10 on October 23, 2009 except for a brief rally from 10:10 to 11:40 on October 26, 2009. Notice the low amplitude of the curve. It may be a while before we can identify a new center-post for our next T.

2 comments:

George Rahal said...

"It may be a while before we can identify a new center-post for our next T." This tool of yours that indicates that fact in quotes is very powerful!

David Corna said...

I am going to describe in more detail in my blog how I developed my oscillators and the basic principles of my theory. I have written the text and now I must find the time to integrate the text with the proper charts. Once you understand how I developed the oscillators, inductive reasoning supports the validity of the oscillators. It is all based on Terry Laundry's formula.