Monday, November 2, 2009




The Daily T has expired so in the longer term we are in a time of market under-performance.  I intend to take advantage of this market weakness and short the rallies.  I will look for center posts in the 10 minute charts in order to find entry prices for shorting the market.  The lower chart is a directional chart of the oscillator which marks a change in trend as it moves from positive to negative.  As you can see at the close on Friday the oscillator was indicating a market rally was beginning.  I will post the prices that I will enter the market later in the session.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you give a general indication as to when the 10 minute T will end?

David Corna said...

The T began on 10/29 at 15:20, The center post is on 10/30 at 15:20 so it ends on 11/02 at 15:20. This is an example of a failed T that is very common when the longer term Daily T has expired. I had assumed this AM that the T would most likely fail so I was looking for an entry point to go9 short of the market but nothing developed.
DC